1. Introductory Note
If you have any questions or would like any further clarification, you can contact us via email at email@example.com or by letter addressed to Charmerural Lda, Rua do Tejo n.º 14 – 1ºB 2625-204 Póvoa de Santa Iria.
2. Responsible for data processing
The entity responsible for data processing is Charmerural Lda, with NIF 514155647, located at Rua do Tejo n.º14 – 1.ºB 2625-204 Póvoa de Santa Iria – Portugal.
3. Purpose of data collection
The collection of your personal information aims to facilitate and improve the service that you, as a customer, expect from us, namely:
- Management of the acquisition of products or services, including distance selling, management of shipments and returns and legal obligations arising therefrom, such as invoicing.
- Analysis and processing of requests for information, suggestions and customer complaints.
- Market studies and commercial prospecting, consumer habits reports, statistical data and market trends, to provide you with products and services of your interest.
- Profiling and analyzing the behavior of our customers when using our website in order to improve its performance.
- Inform customers about the latest products, offers, opportunities, etc., when they have given their consent. The channels commonly used are: e-mail, postal mail, telephone, SMS, push message.
- Management of Loyalty Program / Offers and discounts, as well as management of alerts or requests for product stock availability.
4. Data collected
The personal data collected and processed by Charmerural Lda are only those that voluntarily, expressly and unequivocally make available, for the pursuit of the purposes set out in the point regarding the purpose of data collection.
The data collected are: name and surnames or company name, NIF, gender, date of birth, telephone/mobile, e-mail, delivery and billing address.
5. Data sharing
Charmerural Lda shares your data with third parties that provide services to you, namely transport companies, storage companies, website hosting companies and payment processing companies. The service providers with which Charmerural Lda. collaborates, may process customer data exclusively for the purposes established by Charmerural Lda and in strict compliance with the legal rules on personal data protection, information security and other applicable rules, only providing personal data essential for the provision of the service in cause.
The sharing of data, in the case of marketing actions, always requires the consent of the holder.
When in compliance with legal requirements, Charmerural Lda may have to disclose your personal data to authorities or third parties.
6. Data Storage
The personal data of the users of our website are stored on Cloud servers located in the European Union. These servers are maintained and protected according to the highest security standards and always respecting applicable privacy laws.
7. Data subject rights
The data subject has, at any time, in accordance with the legally prescribed, the right to consult, rectify, update or delete their personal data, as well as the right to limit and oppose their processing.
The data subject may exercise the aforementioned rights, in writing, indicating unequivocally what he wants in relation to his personal data, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and confirmation of his identification will be requested, namely through the presentation of a citizen’s card or passport.
We inform you that you have the right to complain to the National Data Protection Commission, in the event that you consider that your rights have not been properly met.
8. Data storage period
Your personal data will be kept for the period necessary for the provision of services, their billing and purposes referred to in the point regarding the purpose of data collection.
You have the possibility to disable cookies in your browser, however this action may prevent some web services from working correctly, which may affect your navigation on the site.
You agree to our cookies if you continue to use our website.