Maritávora Nº6 Colheita Red 2018 Biological reveals a medium intensity ruby color, aroma of black fruit such as blackberry, plum and violet. The palate is fresh, of medium body with good balance and great acidity. Made with 40% of the Touriga Franca, Tinta Roriz and Touriga Nacional grape varieties, these were trodden on foot and fermented in a stone press. The remaining 60% fermented in stainless steel vats. Part of it aged in French oak barrels. From this DOC 16,800 bottles were made.
Accompany red meats and cheeses.
|Type of wine|